Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Chasing The Dawn

{Read in the pace of Matchbox 20’s ,Real World}

I’d like to be the sun,
For a single dawn,
Way I’d watch my maids-
Run about and shout
Exasperated.

With cloth, with reeds, with beads,
To prepare my entrance.
Let’s paint this orange,
No, let’s have orange and grey.
Perhaps gold,
Silver and black?
How about red, fiery red?
You there,I hate the blue draping!
Why not try wool dyed reddish purple?
A silky blue sheet with yellow border.

I’d like to see some white.
And don’t make me raise my voice now,
Don’t let me change my voice.
Remove the moss.
You work is done here stars,
Far from here moon.

These clouds don’t match.
Perhaps some raffia,
Vinyl?
Try oriental,
Hurry,
Peel of the unsightly paint
And try to calm down for sunssake!
I said the blue was for later~
The beige will follow the train.
……………………………………
There she goes now, make way, make way!

20th Dec 2006
{It was the last day in my uncle’s farm and I still hadn’t written anything creative.So I woke up very early and took a blanket,stool,some pens and a note book.To watch the sun rise.Mama,uncle, was milking and the sun took very long to come out. I was shivering. He told me—we niwathukire-You are crazy,and left me to wait for the sun.}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home