Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Scars

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel


I started to write a story for the above,and ended up writing something totally different.It's fun when that happens.When even the writer doesn't know the ending of a story?Yeah.
Av been sort of involving myself in activities thta will distract me from my own life.School is almos' starting and ,man,the rush!I don't like the first days of class.I can't write in peace,and there's always these new people to study,observe,rather.And make up stories about them,ha.
The cybers were closed,but av written a lot.Jackie---can I bring some work?Don't tell Yo boss.
Today I watched a sad movie ,Simon Birch.It gave me a running nose for a min of so.I'd love to read the book.
By the way I'm reading a very well written book.Set before the 1st World War.It`s great-The Station Master's Daughter-
Don' say-typical!There is a writer in it,but ti's one of those books that I read very slowly,to take in every line.Though it's not hard like-The Little Drummer Girl-John Le Carre'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home