Monday, May 07, 2007

Feel the Heart Beat

The peace is no more peaceful
I had too much of it
I escaped and drowned

Now you’re gone I’m lost
I need you to direct me
To hold my hand and show me
Show me how to be
How to relax.

You created in me emotions
I never sobbed before
That was a short time
I needed more time
To bloom ,to let go

Why does it ache ?
It aches so bad
Now I’m alone,I never knew
That I fell this far
The way you knew me inch by inch
You took your time
I hurry, you’re thorough.

I weep now
Because I donno
I didn’t know how to love you
Sorry I made it hard
I wept for beauty
Wept for honesty
And mourned to see you go.

If you came back
I’d, you’d , we’d know
What to do

Why is this so complicated,
To me,
Do I love you?
Why I’m I crying?
Do I miss you?

Stay safe liebe,
Be wise meine Liebe
Come close,my love,
Make it easy
Remember ,remember
What made me shine
See it my way
This one thing

Because I love you,
Wouldn’t love you more.

I’m sick,
I fell in love
I’ve loved and didn’t know it
Now I suffer,
In this transition,
Confusion.

Tell me who we are
Do we know who we are?
Who are we?

I miss you, my heart is bursting.

{:D,I didn't write this,.,,,,,ooo.I remember now,I wrote it,every word}

15th April 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home