Monday, May 07, 2007

Let's write It a Happy Ending

What if this Character was me?

I'm really curious to see what that character with all that suncream and and aftershave will do next and what`s gonna happen with him- you said something about dying, so,I will tell you what I think.Maybe I find a way to escape from my written destiny. From the point where the story stopped, I still could decide to kidnap the bus from Malindi and start a big tour all over Kenya to demonstrate for a bigger acceptance of the evolution theory. That would be followed by a persecution from the Kenyan churches, which will force me to spend the rest of my life on a lonely island next to Malindi together with one of the hostages, the one I kept after leaving the bus and the driver behind, that lady, who was looking for her shoes and found his suncream instead. These two lost souls end up living like Adam and Eve, happily on that little paradise on earth until the end of time...that would be a happy ending, sindiyo?
{This from Marco,who's impatient that this story is taking too long to continue.Well,relax,It's only that my good friend Terence types with his fore finger and hasn't started on this story :D yet}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home