Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Poem

All in My Mind….

But I walk around like death,

In folds and wraps of emotions,

Questions,

Searching for a deeper hold,

A meaning, a reason.


Tasteless,

Bland existence,

There’s, uncertainty and anxiety.

My love is gone,

The strong hold is ignored,

I wish to scream I can’t,

I sob, I muse,

I got the blank stare.


It was love that come to me quick,

It presented safety and freedom,

My baby’s gone-

Can I be free?

I broke the binds for adventure,

To experience,

Not depend on hearsay.


I’m weepy and afraid,

Sad,

I’m unbound,

I feel bound,

Tied up even cowardly.

To whom do I answer?

Who’s loyalty do I proclaim,

Fellow humans?

A higher authority?

My heart’s love?

Or my true feelings?


What is love, What is right?

Show me truth, give me answers.


My love shall return,

Will I change loyalties.

Can I forget the past?

Far before it all started?

What kept me?

Did I replace one for the other.


How wrong, is wrong,

How certain is certainty?

What is real, what holds water.

Or do I just have the 16ths?

12th-15th April07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home