Monday, September 17, 2007

Miss

She shed tears like raindrops
Her hair stuck on her face ,wet
I asked how does it hurt
Where does it ache
And how does it feel when it pains

She smiled,I asked
How she could smile with all those
All those tears in her eyes

She said her heart was bleeding.

She crossed the road and sat
On the pavement
And the rain started to fall
She bent her head and heaved

I forgot my name, she said
Maybe I never knew it
And now I wish to know
I’d like to move on

She said her heart was weeping, and bleeding.

When her tears flowed she felt hollow
And bruised. She felt regret
For unattainable wishes

I feel pain and pin pricks
A feeling spreads through
My bones, through every nerve

She had forgotten home
She had forgotten love
She couldn’t remember happiness

I can only be sad ,she said.
How do you smile I asked.
How do you smile with all that sadness?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home