Saturday, July 14, 2007

Maybe Tomorrow

All I want now, is a little sleep.
Maybe tomorrow will be a longer day-
Maybe tomorrow, I will finish my stories.
Maybe tomorrow, I will dry my tears.
Maybe tomorrow, my life won't be dictated.
Maybe tomorrow I will know what to do.

Perhaps I'll confess my hurt,
Perhaps I'll forget the injustices,
Perhaps I'll have time to watch my cat sleep.

Maybe tomorrow I will love safely.
Maybe tomorrow I will do my stretches,
Maybe tomorow I will clip my toe nails,
To strut through life's paths without care.
And not fear being misunderstood
6th Dec 2005










{I recently heard a rock song with similar lyrics and was wondering what came first,,my poem or the song?Or is some rocker out there having similar thought?}

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touches the heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home