Friday, February 23, 2007

Cuando Seas Mia

cuando seas mia en cada sueno

voy a estar yote voy a hacer

buscar, pedir, rogar mi calorvoy

a desojar tus suenos como las

mas bella florvoy a vivir como siempre

como esclavo de tu vozdesde el arco de

tu ceja hasta tu dulce intimidad

caricias yo voy a sembrar
It ended very suddenly you must agree.One time we wondered-when will this ever end?I stopped watching it then.Then the events started to marathon and before we could say-Sanchez Sabrano,they announced the season finale we all wanted to know-
What will happen to Fabian?
How about Paloma?
And the Grandmother?
I didn’t get to watch that last episode.Neither did anyone else within the radius of U1,U2,Innercore and Tena.Yeah,the power took an off,and returned at 9.30.
I am not a fan of soaps. I prefer something that ends in one seating. Plus,they cry too much,fight too much,and over use the word imbecile. However,this one, circumstances made me have no choice.My room mate was hooked!Even now,you’ll hear her humming-buenos noches,,,,
When it was going on,,she’d be laughing so hard I’d just have to come from the kitchen to see what was so funny.
You’ll be surprised too,like I am,when I think about it.That Fabian was the one that made me ever sit to watch it.He was funny.One episode,he couldn’t let his Personnel Manager sit,,for having brought in a new employee,who was pretty,and could cause trouble between Fabian and his wife.
Anyway,I was to write about Paloma.The person who created that character got some awesome result.
Paloma was capable of being sweet and lovely like a jasmine flower,and say-Oh Diego,,,,-then flatter her eye lashes.She could be sad and forlorn and beg-please Diego,tell me the truth,with streams of tears.And when angered,you saw smoke rise from her ears-Diego!you are the biggest fool I ever saw!
She was beautiful too. Pretty in dresses when she visited the coffee fields,cute in office suits,and jeans gave her the town girl look.I hated her singing,but Diego didn’t seem to mind it-who am I to judge?
I wonder if it’s possible to be like Paloma,to be an almost complete woman,unafraid,daring,sensual like her.When I’ve tried to be sweet and lovely,,the best that came out was an irritating giggle-hihihi.
Reminds me of a story I read from Egypt by Rashad Kushday-Anguish.A guy complaining and telling his friend why women have been the source of all his troubles.He divorced his first wife because she giggled at everything
-hihihi,she’d giggle.
He was afraid that she might giggle at another man’s jokes when he wasn’t around and cheat on him.
Back to Cuando Seas Mia..Diego was not very bright upstairs,not so good looking either for a major part.I liked Aurelio and the red bandana thing going on,,the cowboy look,,,I liked Wancho,true comic.The granny was respectable enough.Daniella and her chocolate.Jeremy was British enough,was he?The Italian guy,,how do you call your wife to be-mamma?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home