Friday, December 22, 2006

Dear Cecilia,
you may have an idea of what I am about to say.If you don't let me tell you.I am the thief who stole your cocoa during the period you had gone for your group discussion in Chem Lab.I had seen you taking some during break time.My reasons for stealing were that I cleared my sugar and cocoa/I was really idle at that time.You may have been told by other people that I was the only one at our place all along.Sorry for doing that.I tried to repay back what I had taken by giving you a piece of meat and the flower pin..It is your decision if you will tell the others or not.But all I am asking is for your forgiveness for all I haever done to you.
Thanks for your friendship and motivation.
Written by----------

[I found this note among my things,my highschool things.There was this craze going on,,writing notes to about everything.But this one made me laugh,although then,it wasn't so funny.It was the middle of the term and my cocoa was kwishd!}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home