Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Secret Love

Two years ago I met a guy in the internet. He liked motorbikes, I was into them. He loved music, I love music. He knew a lot of things, you know, I was totally impressed, and I fell in love.
I sat down and composed a poem, a rhyming poem for once.
He was not meant to see it, or read it .It was for me.
He saw it, he read it, and said-that’s what you didn’t want me to see?That you have a way with words? I get a red face every time I remember. ’Coz see,he wasn’t supposed to know I had a thing for him.
I found the poem among my scribbly notes yesterday .Here it goes.

My Secret Love

To dwell with you in our abode,
Your heart and mind to forever hold,
Will be my joy fulfilled,
My sullen heart healed.

You are like the moon,
On the clear evening sky,
Calm like a cloudless afternoon,
Gallant is your every turn.

I’ll whisper my heart’s secrets,
Share every hidden thought,
‘coz I don’t expect no regrets,
For long in a haze I’ve been caught.

Shedding off every worry ,
And warming my heart,
Towards you I come in a hurry,
Where your open arms are at..

Receive my love,
Feel my skin on you,
Breath the air I breath,
And touch my lips once more.

Pour Ned-28th October 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home